DISCOVERING THE BEAUJOLAIS
Here is an overview of what we offer:
1. Wine tastings: Come and discover our Morgon wines during tastings organised in our cellar. You will have the opportunity to taste a selection of our wines and vintages. Pablo will be there to guide you through the different flavours and characteristics of each wine.
2. Cellar visits: Immerse yourself in the heart of our winery by taking part in a visit to our cellars. You will discover the different stages of the wine making process, from the harvesting of the grapes to the maturing in barrels. You will learn more about our production techniques and the traditions of our estate.
3. Vineyard walks: Enjoy the beauty of the Beaujolais vineyard landscape during walks through our vineyards. Pablo will explain the particularities of the terroir, the grape variety and the growing techniques used on our estate. You will be able to admire the rows of vines and enjoy the serenity of the surrounding countryside.
4. Wine workshops: If you wish to learn more about wine, we offer interactive wine workshops. You will learn how to taste wine professionally, recognise aromas and understand wine and food pairing. You can also take part in blind tasting sessions to test your senses.
5. Special events: We also organise special events throughout the year, such as themed tastings and gastronomic evenings. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy unique experiences, meet other wine enthusiasts and discover new flavours.
Contact our team to enjoy one of these experiences of sharing and conviviality. Our estate is located in the green Beaujolais region, less than an hour’s drive from Lyon.